Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

1.19.2009

yippee!!!

I got GREAT news today. I had my first PT session for my defunct right knee, and found out that I can start running again TOMORROW!!! It's my IT band that is the culprit (good call, Am!), and we're going to do some stretching and ultrasound to rehab it. She's also going to watch me run to see if she can correct my wonkiness. I pronate (step more on the inside than the outside) with both feet, but much more on the right. It's amazing to me to think that the placement of each step has such a profound effect on the long term wear and tear of my body. It's something that I just don't think about when I'm running, but will definitely be more aware of from now on.

I'm so excited to run. I haven't run since the 1/2 (9 DAYS AGO!!!) and that's the longest it's been since I was pregnant. Ugh.

Here's to happy feet!
a

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...