Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

1.15.2009

project 365 pictures

I feel like it's been forever since I've posted some pictures, so here are a few from the last week or so.

1.8~ When we checked into our resort at Disney World, this guy was waiting to greet us.


1.9~ Emerson hung out at her babysitter's house while Jeff was at work while I was away. Yes, she did spell all of those words on her own ;)

1.10~ A hard-earned smile whilst showing off our bling.


1.11~ That's Kate, my God daughter, on It's a Small World. Yes, I know the background is blurry. Yes, I did that on purpose.

1.12~ This is the flight board from the airport on Monday night when we got in. Notice the ONE flight from Orlando that wasn't cancelled. And guess who was on it?!1.14~ Our lovely patio as it sits right now, buried under heaps of snow. And, as an added bonus, we're experiencing EPIC cold temps here. The thermometer temp. is -8 right now, but factor in the wind chill, and we around 40 below! Awesome!

No matter where you are, I'll bet it's cold so STAY WARM!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...