Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

12.28.2008

NAH-nee

Greetings from the couch. I trust that your Christmas was merry and bright. We had a terrific week of visiting family, spending time together, playing with new presents, and eating to our hearts content. What a special week!

So the other night, Jeff was giving Emerson her bath while I was putting some things away in her room. I could hear them talking and giggling, and I was smiling right along with them because I LOVE the way they interact. Then, out of nowhere, I heard a stern "EMERSON BONNIE!!" from Jeff followed by silence. I popped my head in the door, and had to stifle the roar of laughter that was bursting out. The bathmat, the towels, the floor, the ceiling, and the Papa were covered with water. Em has a cup that she likes to fill and dump, and apparently she wanted to see what would happen if she threw it. Jeff was also trying not to laugh, which made it even harder to keep a straight face. Then, just when I had composed myself, she looked at us with a remorseful face and said "NAH-nee," which is Emersonese for "naughty." Gotta hand it to her...the kid is bright!

Make it a good one~
a.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...