Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

12.05.2008

and now, a word from the cat

We all know that Emerson is the real star of this blog, but I do have another baby. Ok, so it's a fur baby, but she was my first baby and it's time she gets some attention here. Our darling cat, Jiko, is definitely craving attention these days. I'll admit that she doesn't get the playtime that she once did, so she's learning to make her own fun. Last weekend, she found a plastic bag on the floor, and decided to explore. Jeff & I were painting the kitchen, and I kept hearing a rustling sound coming from the family room. When I went to investigate, this is what I found.



Now, this is NOT the first time she's gotten stuck in a bag. Nor is it the first time I've taken pictures of her shenanigans. For a generally intelligent cat, she does have a weak spot for bags of all kinds. Jiko, thanks for the chuckle.

Jiko asks that if any of you are interested in a regular playdate, that you should call her cell at 555-MICE or email her at jiko@catnip.com She's love to find a less constricting means of entertainment.

1 comment:

Cheryl KVD said...

Love it!! My cat has gotten stuck in bags before too!! She likes to go inside them and scratch the bag. Cats are so funny!!

Thanks for adding me to your link list! I really appreciate it!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...