Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

12.17.2008

iPod game

I have a little game for you...indulge me! My friend Brad posted it on his facebook page and I thought it was fun so I tried it too. It's also on my facebook page. If you like it, post your own, and send me a link!



Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.

Step 2: Write the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.

Step 3: Guessers, post both artist and title correctly in the comments on my blog.

Step 4: For those who are guessing -- looking the lyrics up on a search engine is not kosher!

Step 5: If you like the game post your own



1. I was a little too tall, coulda used a few pounds BOB SEGER, NIGHT MOVES

2. 2 am and she calls me 'cause I'm still awake ANA NALIK, BREATHE (2AM)

3. You say I seem so grim, darlin' do you forgive me? **** LISA MARIE PRESLEY, S.O.B.

4. I beg your pardon, I never promised you a rose garden^^^ MARTINA McBRIDE, I NEVER PROMISED YOU A ROSE GARDEN

5. Shed a tear 'cause I'm missing you GUNS N'ROSES, PATIENCE

6. These days it seems as though I've lived a lonely lifetime because I've never had a girl like you to hold me tight THE REDWALLS, THANK YOU

7. You could say I lost my faith in science and progress STING, IF I LOOSE MY FAITH IN YOU

8. I tell you how I feel but you don't care **** FIONA APPLE, SLEEP TO DREAM

9. Christmas is sleigh bells **** PERCY FAITH, CHRISTMAS IS

10. It was all f*&#*d up at Rutgers, I saw you wit' cha man LL COOL J & BOYZ II MEN, HEY LOVER

11. Shake that thing, miss, canya canya SEAN PAUL, GET BUSY

12. Childhood living is easy to do ^^^ THE SUNDAYS (OR THE ROLLING STONES), WILD HORSES

13. Why don't we do it in the road THE BEATLES, WHY DON'T WE DO IT IN THE ROAD

14. Every night I dream you're next to me **** SHERYL CROW, IN NEED

15. Well, I'm an eight-ball shootin', double fisted drinkin' son of a gun GRETCHEN WILSON, HERE FOR THE PARTY

16. I don't wanna take it any more, I'll just stay here locked behind the door THE POINTER SISTERS, NEUTRON DANCE

17. The heat is on, it's on the street GLENN FREY, THE HEAT IS ON

18. Well, she was an American girl raised on promises TOM PETTY, AMERICAN GIRL

19. She's gotta do what she's gotta do and I've gotta like it or not BILLY RAY & MILEY CYRUS, READY, SET, DON'T GO

20. Said goodbye to his mama as he left South Dakota to fight for the red, white, and blue *** BIG & RICH, 8TH OF NOVEMBER



**** means, um, yeah. Good luck. These are REALLY obscure!

^^^ means this is a cover. I'll accept the original artist or the one on my iPod.

Have fun. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

1 comment:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

I would totally do this if I could find my ipod. But, it's currently MIA...probably buried under a pile of kids sh**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...