Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

12.11.2008

ho ho ho

Emerson was not so sure about this guy. She sees him all over our house and says "SAH-sa," but being deposited on his lap was a different story all together. The lady working there had to tickle her nose to get this one smiling shot. Oh well. At least she's not screaming. Not long before we got in line for Santa, we were playing on the indoor playground. A big kid, probably 3 or so, FLATTENED her. She went over backwards and her head hit the ground. She was quite rattled, and cried for about 10 minutes (which is about 9.75 minutes longer than she's ever cried after getting hurt.) I thought for sure that would set up a disastrous picture, but she proved me wrong yet again.
We saw Santa at the mall. I'll NEVER do that again. I'd much rather go to a brunch or train ride where we can take our own pictures (as opposed to paying through the nose for a photo disk) and not feel so rushed. I feel emotionally battered by the whole experience. I decided to buy the CD of the pictures so that I could print them in the sizes and quantities that I wanted, and {WRONGLY} assumed that I'd get the whole session of 10 shots or so. I mean, for $25, they're a few pictures to choose from, right.
Wrong. One picture. Love it or leave it. What a #*&@^$% ripoff!!
I HATE that I contributed to the madness by buying the shot, but a mall Santa is our only chance to see the Big Guy this year as our weekends are filled with family events. We WILL NOT be doing this again next year.
Ok, I'm climbing down off my soapbox now. Merry Christmas and all that cheer.
Make It A Good Day...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...