Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

12.15.2008

not much to report

Just trying to keep warm here in the arctic tundra that is the Midwest. And we have a little girl who thinks lights out is the signal for play time. She was up from 12:45-5:00 last night singing, playing, trying to get me to brush her teeth again (needless to say that I didn't get my 6am run in today!), and is still up playing 45 minutes after bedtime. Grrr. Tomorrow's fun includes her 2nd flu shot, so she really needs good sleep tonight. We're keeping our fingers crossed.


Hope you enjoy a few cute pics from the weekend.





3 generations- Emerson, Mama, and Grammy

I couldn't resist this darling dress. AND those shiny black patent leather shoes. {SIGH} Having a little girl is such a blessing!

It's pretty big on her...I'm SO hoping that she'll still be able to wear it next year. I know, I know...I won't hold my breath.

Emerson LOVES playing with the "kitties." Here, she's showing her love for Kiwi, my parents' fur person.

Stay warm and make it a good week~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...