Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

12.08.2008

bliss

I'm filled with bliss today. We had a great day. Nothing extraordinary...just a great day. My kiddo constantly amazes me with her ever-expanding vocabulary. Her smiles and hugs and playing and independence makes me think that at some point in the last year, aliens swapped out the screaming baby that lived in our house and replaced her with this amazing big kid. And the laughter that echoes through the house when Jeff and Emerson are playing in the evening makes me smile even as I'm scrubbing dishes. I'm reminded how blessed I am to be able to spend my days with Emerson instead of spending them with other people's kids.

On this blustery winter night, I pray that you all are feeling blissful about something important too.

a.

1 comment:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Wow! That does sound wonderful :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...