Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

12.19.2010

i'm an old soul AND the winner is...

I've often described myself as an "old soul" Like there's a 70 year-old living inside of my thirtysomething body. I love the 1930's and 1940's; I grew up listening to Old Time Radio shows from that era and still listen to one every night as I snuggle in bed. And I found an awesome store on eBay that caters right to my old soulness...

Collectible Ads Magazines and More

They have a great collection of old magazine ads ranging from the 40's up through the 80's (love the one of Charles and Di as their wedding approached. Very timely now with Wills heading down the aisle in 2011) I collect vintage posters and have them displayed around the house. These old magazine ads and magazine covers are right up my alley. I'll have to start making room on the walls...

As promised, I have the winner of my Cold Tangerines giveaway. I put numbers in a hat for each comment, and drew one at random. And the winner is...Limpy Jo! Please email me directly at alisong@mei-travel.com and we'll work out the details.

Stay warm...it's BRUTAL out there. Well, at least out here anyway.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...