Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

2.23.2010

i'm still here...

...and I still only have one child, for now. I've been CRAZY busy with travel planning. Apparently, this last snowfall on Monday was the final straw for lots of people. I have more quotes and leads this week than I've ever had. It's been fun, if not hectic, trying to juggle my travel work with motherhood. Thank GOD for my mom...she took Emerson for several hours today so that I could get lots of work done. But I'm still at it. In fact, as I type this, I'm holding with a travel provider trying to put together a spring break trip for a client.

Anyways, just so you know, I'm due 4 weeks from today. I've been having some contractions on and off, so I'm hopeful that I'll deliver a bit early. I have a gut feeling that it'll be March 14...don't know why, but that's just my guess. I *plan* to bring my computer to the hospital, so you'll know pretty quick after the big event.

Make it a good week~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...