Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

2.11.2010

the fun of being a travel agent

So I have to take a break from my mommy-blogging to share something fun that I got to do for a client today. I have a family of 4 staying on property at Disney World this summer, and their reservation includes hotel, park tickets, and meals. Disney released a discount offer yesterday that applies to their travel dates, so I called down there to see if I could get the rate dropped. I was able to save this family $700!!! I got to send a fun email to my client this afternoon telling her about the savings.

That's just one of the benefits of booking travel with me...I periodically check back on my bookings to see if there are any new discounts that I can apply to the reservation. Lots of times, there aren't. But sometimes, POOF, insta-savings!

I'd love to make a vacation happen for you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...