Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

2.04.2010

preschool? really?

So I toured a preschool for Emerson today. Really? How is it humanly possible that I'm checking out schools for my BABY? Ugh. I can't even get my brain aroud this.

For the last 6 months, I've been adamant that Emerson not do preschool as a 3 year old. She will likely not start Kindergarten until she's 6, and I felt that 3 years of preschool was too much. But now that I've really thought about what life will be like for her with a newborn in the house, I have to admit that we won't have as much time for projects and learning and crafts and whatnot. And I reluctantly admit that preschool can do a better job than I can.

But now that it's really upon us, I just can't believe that my daughter's academic career will be starting in SEPTEMBER!!!

When did I get so old?

1 comment:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Both of my boys did 3 years of preschool (and Henry will to). They had a great time. That's the best part about preschool - it's super fun. So, the days that you can hardly move, because you are SO TIRED from being up all night - Em will still have something fun to do :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...