Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

7.28.2009

i know, i know...i'm a bad blogger...

I apologize for my laziness/absence/general bad blogging. Summer has caught up with me in the last week or so, and I'm behind on everything. Sigh.

To make up for it, how 'bout some pictures of the cutest Tootsie Girl in the land, K?

This is how we get the wiggles out before bedtime. 'Round here, we call it "The Burnoff."


The County Fair went on last week, and Emerson loved the petting zoo. I LOVE this picture...pure kiddo bliss.

We visited cousins last week, and Emerson had her first taste of a lollipop. She was hooked. She's still talking about it!We got out on the lake for a bit of skiing. Check out the skipper! She's a Sorren alright...boating is in her genes.
We painted her toes for the first time, blue of course. She was quite curious about what was going on.
That's what's going on around here. I promise that I'll be better this week. Cross my heart :)













1 comment:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Her first taste of a lollipop??? WOW! Such a big difference between the first child and third. Henry was loving suckers by 6 months :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...