Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

7.14.2009

my running playlist

So, several people have asked me recently for some suggestions of music to run to. While I usually listen to Podcasts for my long runs (I need to "get lost" in something to make the time pass more quickly), this is my running playlist. ( I apologize for the lack of punctuation, but I copied and pasted from iTunes and am too lazy to add commas.) It's quite eclectic, but then again, that's me. Feel free to tell me some of your faves~

Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue (The Angry American) Toby Keith
Fly Away Lenny Kravitz
Do You Feel Loved U2
How We Operate Gomez
Higher Ground Red Hot Chili Peppers
Even Better Than The Real Thing
U2 Rattle and Hum
Rebel Yell Billy Idol
Barracuda Heart
Slither Velvet Revolver
Settle for a Slowdown Dierks Bentley
Danger Zone Kenny Loggins
Baba O'Riley The Who
Mo Money Mo Problems (Featuring Mase & Puff Daddy)The Notorious B.I.G.
Low Cracker
Fast As You Dwight Yoakam
Down Under Men At Work
Billie Jean Michael Jackson
Other Side Aerosmith
Sultans of Swing Dire Straits
SeƱorita Los Lonely Boys
Nothin' Better to Do LeAnn Rimes
Stolen Car (Take Me Dancing) Sting
Soul of a Man Susan Tedeschi
Never Coming Home Sting
Drive In Drive Out Dave Matthews Band
(Can't Live Without Your) Love and Affection Nelson
In The Evening Led Zeppelin
57 Channels (And Nothin' On) Bruce Springsteen
Mary Jane's Last Dance Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
He's a Pirate Klaus Badelt Pirates of the Caribbean (Original Soundtrack)
Tamacun Rodrigo y Gabriela Rodrigo y Gabriela Latin
American Girl Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Freedom George Michael
Circle Big Head Todd and the Monsters
Just a Dream Carrie Underwood
Space Sarah Buxton
Life In a Northern Town (Live) Sugarland, Little Big Town & Jake Owen
Then Brad Paisley
Already Gone Sugarland
Joey Concrete Blonde
Seether Veruca Salt
What Goes Around.../...Comes Around Interlude Justin Timberlake
Hero (Motion Picture Version) Chad Kroeger featuring Josey Scott

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...