Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

7.20.2009

summertime bliss

When I was a little girl, the ultimate special treat was heading down to Annie's Ice Cream Parlor in Lake Geneva for a cone of Blue Moon. My grandparent's house was not far away, and I spent most of my summers there. Annie's was the only place I ever found Blue Moon, and if you've never tried it before, it's a sweet, creamy, unique taste that brings me right back to age 6.

Well, we have a newish snack/ice cream parlor in town, and guess what? They have Blue Moon too! And it's just as good as I remember. Being that Emerson's favorite color is blue and she loves all things blue, it was a foregone conclusion that a cone of Blue Moon was in order. Grandma was right there to guide her through her first ever cone. It was an epic mess, but boy oh boy, was she ever a happy girl!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...