Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

7.08.2009

2 peas in a pod

I have no idea what went through Jeff's mind when he heard the doctor say "It's a girl" on that August day in 2007, but I'm sure that a tiny part of him was the teensiest bit disappointed not to have a son. I think every guy has the vision of playing with their " 'Lil Slugger" and doing "man stuff," so it's only natural to hope for a little boy.
Well, flash forward almost two years...Jeff could never have imagined the amazing bond he has with his little girl. The two of them laugh and giggle and talk and just generally love on each other like they're the only two people in the world. One of my favorite sounds is hearing them playing and talking together...just makes me smile right down to my core.




Hope you're having a great week~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...