Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

7.11.2009

be a do-good-er

One of the blogs that I read is for a scrapbook supply company called Cosmo Cricket. I love to get scrap-inspired there, but I also like that they frequently blog about the everyday, non-scrapping related business of life. Earlier this week, I was moved by this post and wanted to share it with you: Christmas in July

Em & I were pretty good about bringing food to the local food pantry on a weekly basis earlier this spring, but we've gotten away from it lately. This is a good reminder that people are still hungry, and we need to do our share to help out.

Maybe this week, you can take a few minutes out of your schedule to help those who are hungry too?

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...