Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

7.13.2009

have you ever wondered...

...just HOW all of those mismatched shoes end up along the roads? I see them all the time. Men's shoes, kids shoes, work shoes, play shoes...hmmm, now that I think of it, I rarely see women's shoes strewn about...we just have more regards for our footwear, I guess. When I see one, I often wonder what its story is...was it in a car of pranksters who tossed it out for a joke? Did someone get tired of the mess in the car and fire the shoe out the sunroof as the first shot in the "War to Get Clean?" Was it wrestled off of the owner's foot, or was it casually laying in the backseat, minding its own business, when WHAMMO, out the window?

The world may never know.

Make it a good week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...