Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

2.02.2009

some snapshots

Hmmm...snapshots...is that even the correct term for digital images? Will that word become obsolete in this digital age?

Here's a look at our life over the last few days.

Tuesday: We didn't get our of our jammies for a few days last week. Well, we did, but only to change a blowout. Sorry...TMI. Anyways, Em had a grand old time coloring for a bit on Tuesday morning.

Wednesday: my ultimate love...ice cream. I have it daily, 325 days a year. I give it up every year for Lent, which is quickly approaching. Boo.

Friday: Em was blissful as she experienced a new form of bubbles courtesy of Papa's gum. I wish you could have heard the squeals and giggles.

Sunday: Plumber Papa and his ace assistant fixed a leak under the kitchen sink. What a team.

That's all for tonite. I have a raging headache, and my bowl of triple chocolate Twix ice cream is calling me.

Make it a good nite~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...