Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

2.24.2009

fat tuesday

In honor of Fat Tuesday, I did my part to ensure that I become just that. Here's some of the goodies that I noshed on today:

cinnamon roll @ playgroup

7 layer bar w/ lunch (thanks, Melissa!)

a handful of Cadbury's Mini Eggs...these come out for Easter every year and if you haven't had them, well you're missing out BIG TIME!!

a Samoa Girl Scout cookie

and currently, I'm eating my last bowl of ice cream until April 12. I give it up every year for Lent. Jeff thinks I should find something new because I do it all the time, but it never gets any easier for me. You have to understand...I eat ice cream every night. EVERY NIGHT. So not only do I miss the taste, but I miss the ritual. Sigh.

Anyway, looking @ this list, can you say PMS!!?!?!?!?! Sheesh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...