Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

2.07.2009

2 quick pics

Howdy. I just want to share 2 quick pictures from the day. We headed off to the zoo to take advantage of the February thaw.
I love, love, LOVE this picture of my two loves.



My mission for the day was to get a decent picture of Em & me...since I'm always behind the camera, we are lacking in photos of the 2 of us. This one is pretty good even though she's not looking straight ahead.


So, my dilemma...which should I use for my Project 365 picture. The one of Jeff and Em is great, but because there are so few of me & Em, I'm torn. I'll leave it up to you. Please post a comment and tell me what you'd do.

Gotta run...my fabulous husband bought me a Nestle Chipwich sandwich, which is my favorite Disney World snack. He's such a thoughtful Boo!

2 comments:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

I say the one of Jeff and Emerson. Simply because, even though you don't have a lot of pics of you and Emerson you can always take another. Do it today! But, the one of Jeff and Emerson you won't be able to duplicate :)

Anonymous said...

I agree. The picture of Jeff and Em is photojournalism at its best...no pose. It's a fabulous picture. You can always get that cheese in another pic of you and Em. Poor mommy. I have the same problem. I take all the pics, so there are literally less than 5 of me with the boys, but a ton with MIke!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...