Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

2.15.2009

scenes from the weekend

Ok, ok, so I've been MIA this past week. I'm not going to give you the blah, blah, blah about being busy. It's more truthful that I just haven't had that much to say. Sorry.


But, I have some fun pictures to share from our weekend. We met my college roommate, Christa, and her family in the Wisconsin Dells. Emerson loved, LOVED the waterpark, the hotel, playing with the Miehe kiddos, being with Mama and Papa. It was a MAGNIFICENT way to spend our Valentine's Day.

Em & her boyfriend, Clark were cracking each other up on Friday night.




Christa brought us a bunch of Evan's old baby clothes, including this duck swimsuit. Thanks!

Em LOVED the wave pool. She wanted to walk deeper and deeper. She even fell under twice and popped right up with no fuss. Our little fish!

Papa with his two dates for Valentine's Day.

At lunch today, Jeff was dripping drops of Diet Coke on Em's tongue, and she was CRACKING UP! I love this {albeit blurry} fit of giggles!

Thanks, Miehe family! We had a terrific weekend and can't wait to see you again soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...