Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

2.21.2009

a moment of silence...

This day was inevitable. It happens to everyone. EVERYONE. But the kicker is that it just sneaks up on you. Not like a hurricane, where you have advance warning and can batten down the hatches. No, this is more like an earthquake. Just knocks you off of your feet.


WHAT is this epic disaster of which I speak? I'll show you.






Yep. I found a grey hair. 31, and my dark tresses are rebelling against me.


I blame Emerson and her blasted pre-5:30 am wake-up calls.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is so funny! Not only the subject matter, but would you believe that I ALSO just found my very first gray hair a couple days ago while on vacation? Ha! I was trying to convince myself that maybe it was just a really, really blonde strand of hair, but I know it was white. :0( You're not alone, my friend. Although, I am 33. How are we 2 years apart?

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

UGH!! I have many, many grays. And, they seem to be multiplying daily. Stinks getting old.

Jeni said...

I found my first at 22. I blamed volleyball since my mom found her first at 40. But it has been a great excuse to dye my hair every color of the rainbow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...