Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

4.06.2011

stream of consciousness

Here's what's rattling around in my brain right this second. * Pete, if you saw my to-do list, you'd do Mama a favor and take a 6 hour nap. 30 minutes isn't gonna cut it, Bug. * Just put $70 of gas in my Monster Mama Mobile. Eek gads. And it's only going to get worse as the summer approaches, I fear. Sigh. I SO miss my cute little BMW. It could fit in the trunk of my 7 passenger SUV. * I watched the shirts going around the hanging spinner at the dry cleaners yesterday {those are handy little gadgets, right? Love to have one in my closet} I came to the conclusion that all of the men in my town has the same 4 dress shirts- a solid blue, a striped/checked blue, and 2 white. Kinda like Stepford. Creepy. * Mr. Clean Magic Eraser should be standard issue in all hospital New Mom bags. But what is in them that makes them work so well? And do I really want to be using it in my bare hands? Double creepy. Ok. Now my head is cleared of these things and ready to fill up with other nonsense.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...