Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

4.07.2011

i have a problem

Warning: You may become addicted. Consider yourselves warned.




I'm fortunate to live in an area with a large, diverse ethnic population, and can get my hands on all means of international goodies. I found these little lovelies at the grocery store last Monday. That's where the trouble began.




These are good. Deadly good.



Emerson and I nibbled one or two when we got home from the store. And then, I snuck a few as I put away the groceries.



And then a few more while I made dinner. And maybe a few more after the kids were in bed.



Repeat on Tuesday. And Wednesday. Aaaaaand Thursday. Good grief.



Go get yourselves some. Now. And if coconut is not your thing, try lemon, chocolate, vanilla, hazelnut, tiramisu. Just try them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...