Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

4.12.2011

disney's wilderness lodge

Here are a few from around the Wilderness Lodge. Although they could have been taken at a Ramada for all you know. For someone who prides herself on capturing the "whole story" with photos, I really blew it. Guess I'll have to use Google Images for the scrapbook pages. See this smile? Only one thing could bring a smile like this. Disney, baby. And this was just from the excitement of walking into our hotel room! Let the gluttony begin. Sharing an orange milkshake with Grandpa @ Whispering Canyon Cafe. Mama also gets a huge Disney-induced smile when I'm in my happy place ;) Pete is one cool dude, isn't he? Especially in his sister's Little Mermaid sunglasses with the flowers on the lenses. Poor Bug.


There were a couple of pools at the resort, including a huge main pool with a water slide. Em tried it once, sank at the bottom, and then stuck to the wading pool thereafter. {Mama note: we have since signed up for swimming lessons.}




This is one of my faves from the whole week. You'll hear me say that a lot.






Grandma loved swimming with Emerson and was tireless!




This was the first pool taken on the first afternoon. She was pretty pumped. I almost think we didn't even need to go to the parks. Almost.



That's all for now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...