Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

3.03.2011

is it friday yet?

Let's see...in the last 3 hours before bedtime I:

* cleaned diarrhea out of a small heinie with my bare hand (using a washcloth for that is somehow even more disgusting to me)

* swept, vacuumed, and wet-wiped up broken glass so that Pete, aka Hoover, doesn't eat it

* got poked squarely in the eye

* was vomited on so profusely that I even had to change my underwear

AND

~got sweet compliments from Emerson about the yummy mashed potatoes (which, apparently did not agree with Pete. See vomit above.)

~ watched my two kiddos play together and laugh their heads off

~ had lots of giggles blowing zerberts (you may know these as raspberries) on Emerson's cheeks and neck

~ enjoyed dinner and bedtime as a family


See. It all works out ok.

3 comments:

S.C.M. said...

(lurker)

Sorry I had to laugh at your post a little, but I feel your pain and your joy.... Those days you just can't help but look back and laugh a little about all the chaos. Glad it ended on a good note :)

Sonia Kathuria said...

it is really challenging what you are going through right now, but as the child grows, one really tends to forget it all, the hugs and kisses of the child, their love eventually helps us to pass through smilingly.

http://www.soniakathuria2010.blogspot.com/

ExperiMental said...

Brilliant! I had the pleasure of projectile vomit in my eyeballs at 2 AM only 3 nights ago. Bless their little cotton socks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...