Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

3.16.2011

my husband...

  • gives the best back rubs on earth. Maybe even in the Universe
  • does an outstanding impersonation of Mickey Mouse, guaranteed to crack a smile on the face of even the grouchiest kid
  • is not a morning person, but still gets up with Pete to give him his bottle while I'm getting dressed...EVERY DAY
  • makes a mean latte
  • loves to cook
  • is tireless when it comes to playing and pretending and imagining and creating with the kids-this is an area that I stink at and I'm so glad the kids have him!
  • still tries to make me laugh with potty humor, even after 14 years of failed attempts
  • does not complain when I take off for a 2 hour run on Saturday mornings, leaving him with Thing 1 and Thing 2
  • taught me to read my Bible and encourages me to strengthen my relationship with God
  • does not get nearly enough attention here on the Blog, but needs to know that he is adored by all 3 of us!

Love you, Booey!

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Such a nice post :) Now my husband will want one too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...