Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

7.08.2010

venting

So, I have to get this off my chest.

I never, NEVER, EVER have a minute to myself during the day. Emerson has stopped napping, and potty training was the final nail in the coffin for her "mandatory down time" every afternoon. When she had to be in constant supervision, we let that go for a few days, and sadly, it seems that we're not going back.

Makes it hard to run a travel planning business. Oh, I can still get trips booked. In fact, I just set up 4 girlfriends who are running the Disney Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon in October. But I have to do all of my work at night, after the little people are in bed.

Bye, bye down time. I literally am busy working on something from the minute I get up until I get into bed at night. And I'm getting a bit burned out. I need to find a way to get things done during the day before I spontaneously combust.

1 comment:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

:(...sorry you're feeling so overwhelmed. It is really, really tough. As they get older they stay up later, too, so good-bye alone time w/ the hubby in the evening (Owen stays up til 930/10 most nights). The good news is that it does get MUCH easier as they older in a lot of ways (unless you add a third...and let me tell you - 3 is SO CRAZY BUSY!). Hang in there...by the time they are 6 and 4, you will be smiling at these memories. I promise.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...