Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

6.29.2010

june pics

I've had a bit of a technical difficulty lately with my computer and haven't been able to get the pics off of my camera as quickly as I wanted to. But I have put a band aid on it and can share a few from this month.


Grammy is so smitten with little Pete. She loves to snuggle with her favorite little guy every chance she gets.



Em is moderately obsessed with "fishing" in Grandma & Grandpa's koi pond. She dragged the poor fish out about a dozen times on Father's Day. Sorry, Grandpa!


Someday, and probably in the not too distant future, she's really going to hate me for this picture. But the potty has been a BIG DEAL in our house lately, and we've spent a lot of time in there. This is day 1 of potty training earlier this month.



We have a weekly date with my dad, and both Em and Grandpa have really enjoyed spending time together.


I love this sweet picture of my dad and my daughter.


This is just SO Emerson right now. Full sass and spunk with a touch of the sillies. Welcome to almost 3!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...