Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

6.24.2010

busy, busy, busy

potty training

trike riding

mopping the floors (see potty training above)

water ballooning

book reading

laundry washing (again, see potty training above)

baby burping

ant killing

through-the-night sleeping (as in 7:30 pm -5:30 am...gotta work on the back end a bit!)

tantrum throwing

ice cream gobbling

vacation planning (I'm working on a family vacation to Disney, a family reunion to Disney for 14 people, a girls' trip to Disney to run a 1/2 marathon in October, and an auntie/grandma with the kiddos trip to Disney as well as a mother/daughter trip to NYC and a spa retreat in the Midwest. Wanna get away? I can help you with that!!)

These, among others, are the reasons that I've been woefully neglectful of my blog. Life is good, if not crazed, for this mama. But hey, I'll sleep when I'm dead, right?

'Nite, all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...