Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

7.30.2010

let a mama brag for a moment

Guess what Pete did today? C'mon, just guess.

Give up?

He ROLLED OVER! Mark it down- 4 months and 11 days! From back to belly, going to the left. That's the side that the torticollis is on (translation: a small mass in his neck that developed in utero and limits his range of motion.) 2 months ago, we had a hard time even getting Pete to look to the left, let alone spend any amount of time facing that way. But today, while I was getting him ready for his bath, he just rolled all the way over, all by himself. He even got his head up and his arm out from underneath him. I was so proud of him!

All this from the kid who was born with fused and/or missing bones in his LEFT arm and hand. I knew he'd blow me away with all that he's capable of. This is just the tip of the iceberg, Bug.

3 comments:

testing312 said...

I'm proud too. I know he is destined to do anything he wants to!

Love
Uncle Matt

lilysmom said...

Yeah Pete!

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Awesome!!! It can't hurt that he has a wonderful mommy who believes in him, right? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...