Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

9.22.2009

Project 365 pics

Hi all~


Here are a few of our latest Project 365 pictures for your viewing enjoyment.

One afternoon, as I glanced through the mail, Emerson happily covered herself and me in smiley face stickers. It was pure bliss for her, and I was glad that the camera was within my grasp.


Emerson has a new kitchen, and she literally spends hours in there whipping up haute cuisine for us.

As I mentioned in my last blog, I made a delicious ham and bean soup last weekend. It was my first time cooking with ham hocks. Not my favorite part of the pig, but the soup was uber- yummy!

As long as the sun is shining, we spend part of our day outside "doing chalk." Emerson really doesn't do much drawing, but she sure loves holding the chalk and commanding that I draw various difficult items.


This picture is significant in that it is the very first picture that Emerson has ever taken. Somehow, she got both her Papa and her arm in the shot.

Make it a great week~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...