Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

9.10.2009

i'm gonna go mia...

My beloved Emerson has decided that naps are out of fashion. We've had our little phases before, but I fear that this time, she's gonna give them up for good. I'm still going to insist on some "quiet time" in her crib everyday, but if the last 3 days are any indicator, it's a losing battle.

I'm trying really hard to inhale, relax, and go with the flow. But WHO MOVED MY CHEESE?!?!?!? I *need* that time to myself during the day to get things done around here. Or to do nothing. And with a new little one on the way, I'm really freaking out. But, I keep reminding myself that there's lots of time between now and March, and either she'll start napping again, or I'll adjust.

Ok, I'm off to take deep breaths now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...