Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

9.08.2009

Alright, you caught me...

As promised, here are the pictures from our girly photo shoot last week. Looks like the cat is out of the bag :)



This one is my favorite of the bunch. She looks like she's in the Tournament of Roses parade, for goodnessakes.

We are very excited to announce that Emerson will be a big sister sometime around the end of March. And no, we're not finding out ;)
Now you know why I've been such a bad blogger this summer...I've spent the last 3 months napping and trying not to vomit!
Are you satisfied with yourself, Miss Megan-smarty-pants? :)

2 comments:

testing312 said...

You already know I'm excited. Glad to see the big announcement is out there.

It was fun seeing everyone this weekend. I wasn't paying attention and failed to notice everyone was together, minus M. out in Denver.

Much Love
Cousin Matt

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Very proud of myself :). Although, she - and the whole get up - looks much better then the typical big sis photos. So excited for you and NO MORE blog slacking...especially w/ a new baby en route. Good luck to you and your family. Having one changes you, but having two changes EVERYTHING.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...