Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

4.06.2009

well...

...She woke up @ 3:30 and was up until 5:30 this morning. Not screaming, but not sleeping either. And since our bedrooms share a wall, no one got much sleep. Ugh.

Naptime today consisted of 2 minutes of screaming followed by 36 minutes of moaning, chanting, wailing, and whining. And then 2 1/2 hours of quiet, blisssful sleep.


Bedtime tonite was 30 seconds of loud crying ( a VAST improvement from screaming, if you can believe that!) and 20 minutes of whimpering. I guess you'd call this progress. Talk to me @ 4am tomorrow before I comment on that one.


On another note, we did an Easter egg hunt in our yard on Saturday. My neighbor was making fun of me for doing it a week in advance, but given the 2 inches of snow (#@*&!!!!!) that we had this am, I think it was smart to get out and do it. I was thinking about my own egg hunting days and don't remember ever doing one @ home. All the memories I have are in my grandparent's yard in Lighthouse Point, FL. There'd be eggs sunk in the bottom of the pool and hidden on the dock and in the boat, as well as in my grandpa's "Garden of Eden." My cousins Amy, Vinnie, and Joey and friends Ryan & Theresa and I would scramble and claw at each other to get those blasted plastic eggs. Ah, fun times...

Back to the point...here are some pics from Em's first egg hunt. Enjoy~



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...