Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

4.02.2009

I did it all by myself!

Did'ja ever tackle a complicated task, knowing what the end result should be, but not really knowing what the heck to do in order to get there? I have spent several (precious!!) hours of naptime this week fiddling with the default email setting on my computer. I don't really know what I did, but I "fixed" it and am now able to click on a CONTACT US type link on a website and send email again.

{My hard drive is almost full, so a few months ago, in an effort to create space, I deleted a bunch of programs including MS Outlook, which was my prior default email program. What a pain in the @$$!!!}

My mom is MY tech support, but I thought I'd tackle this one alone, and I DID IT!! I'm feeling quite proud of myself right now!

Yeah, me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...