Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

11.06.2008

TIMEOUT!

Miss Emerson B. set a dubious record today. FIVE timeouts this afternoon. 2 for beating the cat... Jiko is SUCH a good girl...I'd have let Em have it if I had claws, but that's just me. And 3 timeouts for biting. Jeff not-so-affectionately calls her "fang." In her defense, she uses her teeth to pull up and for balance, but OUCH!! It stinks!

This begs the question: When one accrues 5 timeouts in a 3 hour span, are the timeouts really working? I'll let you argue amongst yourselves on that one.

On to happier topics~ In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I want to share some of the things I'm thankful for during the month of November. I'll try to do this everyday, but don't hate me if I forget. Here's my {thankfulness} for today:

After a really gruelling run this morning, my darling husband surprised me with a "recovery" omlette with spinach, ricotta, and chicken. Yum! AND, he stuck around a bit longer before heading to work so that I didn't have to get ready alone with the small person running amuck. Thanks, Booey!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...