Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

11.23.2008

howdy

We're just back from a long weekend at the beach in South Carolina, and I'm beat, so this will be quick. But I wanted to share a few pics from the trip.

Good morning from South Carolina. This was the view off of our deck. Now THAT'S a great reason to get up early.

We rented a house on Folly Beach and I thought this would be a cute way to show that. I attempted to edit Jeff out but I'm too tired to fight with my computer. Maybe tomorrow...


A family shot on the beach.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture of my two loves. Emerson's posture and body language says so much about her spunky personality. And when I look at this, I can't help but sing "Me and My Shadow." She was ALL ABOUT her Papa this weekend, and that makes him pretty darn happy.We have so much to be {thankful} for. Here's a few that come to mind: spending time with family, the beach, dolphins frolicking in the water steps outside of our house, safe travels, new experiences for Emerson, a nine-miler for me (7 of which I did alone...never thought I'd make it, but it wasn't bad AT ALL!), sleeping in our own beds. And to that end, g'night, all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...