Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

10.26.2009

i heart fall!

Fall is my favorite season of the year. The pumpkins, the leaves, college football, crisp weather, yummy treats, Halloween, Thanksgiving...the list goes on and on. So I tend to go a bit overboard, trying to cram as much into the season as possible. Wanna see?
Emerson has her own tiny rake and was excited to have the chance to use it. She's Papa's helper girl.
This year, Em was old enough to be mildly interested in pumpkin carving.

Here is our finished Jack-o-Lantern, before the squirrels ate his nose and mouth off.
We had a Halloween party at Gymboree on Friday nite, and Emerson debuted her M&M costume. Unfortunately, my camera was not cooperating and this is the best picture that I got.
We went to this pumpkin patch last year (it's the one my parents used to take me to as well), and had our picture taken by the scarecrow. This year, we're 3 feet tall!

She was so proud of herself when she was able to carry this heavy pumpkin.

I love this picture of the 3 of us at a local park. Jeff came up with the idea and we used the self-timer on the camera to get the shot. Too bad Emerson looks so tiny though.
Happy fall, everyone!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...