Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

10.07.2009

how 'bout some pictures?

I've been up to my ears in training for my new gig lately, and literally have no spare time anymore. I'll tell you more about it soon.

Anyways, here are a few pics for your viewing enjoyment.



This is just silliness, but I couldn't resist.




A few weeks ago, we were cooped up during the rain when Emerson asked to play outside. After thinking for a minute, I thought "why not?" We have the gear. So we suited up and went out for a wagon ride in the rain. Needless to say, we received a few strange looks and snickers, but we had fun and that's all that matters.

We spent a day in the city, and she was mesmerized but the sheer size of it all.

We took her to her first bakery, and she could hardly speak from excitement. We let her pick whichever cookie she wanted, thinking she'd go for one of the big, frosted balls or smiley faces. But she chose a small, simple butter cookie with sprinkles. Pure bliss for this sweet-toothed girl.

Hope you're having a good week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...