Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

8.03.2009

it's party time!

Well, we're ready for the big birthday bash around here. The cupcakes are baked and decorated, the goodie bags are stuffed (and have already been wrestled away from both Emerson and Jiko), the house is clean (as much as I felt like doing before having 8 2 year-olds over to eat!), and the presents are wrapped. We are ready.

But are we? Are we ready to have a 2 year old? Tonite, as we said prayers with Emerson, I prayed that God would give Jeff & I patience, guidance, and strength to handle the challenges that will face us in the year to come. I know that she will test us, and I also know that it's part of her growing up. She's already such a big girl...talking in full sentences and chattering the days away. I can't believe the two of us have conversations, CONVERSATIONS all day long. She's such an amazing girl with so many great ideas. I can't wait to see how she turns out. But I'm really not in any hurry...

1 comment:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Happy Birthday Emerson! Hope you had a great birthday (and party) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...