Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

8.12.2009

b-day pics and more

Here are a few pictures from Emerson's birthday party, birthday dinner, and the last 2 weeks.


We started the day at a local inflatable jumpy place with our friends. Emerson loves to jump, so this was perfect for her.



We had cupcakes instead of a cake for her party.
She was so happy to have her cupcakes with blue M&M's...her 2 most favorite treats!

Em's friend Connor gave her a tea set, and it's been a HUGE hit. We have high tea every day!
Still working on perfecting our smile for the camera... Would you like some tea and cookies?
Helping the birthday girl blow out her candles on her 2nd b-day. We had a fun afternoon at the pool and a lovely dinner @ Grammy & Grandpa's house.

"I'm gonna catch you, you better run. I'm gonna catch you, here I come" This is her new favorite Laurie Berkner song, and she loves to be chased by her Papa while singing it.

We watched the US National Show Ski championships in Rockford, IL on Saturday. Here's the 4-time defending champs, the Mad-City Ski Team, in their opening pyramid. They are absolutely amazing. I'm so proud of my cousins!
Sporting her new frog boots from Godmama. I think they look lovely with her jammies, don't you?

Hope you have a great week. We're spending time with friends over the next few days, so I'll catch up with you later~





















1 comment:

Melissa Kaser said...

boots boots boots. i'm gonna dance in my frog boots...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...