Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

8.20.2009

...and it begins.

Whilst driving this morning, I was singing along to "Stay" by Sugarland. Barely 5 words in, came a frantic "No, no!" from the back seat.

And then she said it. "No, don't sing, Mama."

Really? Is my singing really that horrible? While I'm not planning on trying out for American Idol anytime soon, I don't think it's that bad.

Or is it just that embarrassing to have your Mama singing along with the radio? Either way, the teenage years are going to be a long haul, kid.

Ah, the joys of living with a 2 year-old.

1 comment:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Hey...
email me your direct email address and I'll give you my tips/tricks for potty training. I can't guarantee success, but I can answer your questions from the blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...