Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

6.03.2012

a plethora of pictures

I know that I’ve been woefully neglectful here during the school year. But now that it’s summer (woo hoo!), I’m back in Mama mode, and that includes all things crafty. Here are a few shots from the last month or so.

100_8167

Pete is as cheery (and as cheeky) as this photo suggests. He’s a riot, and it’s a good thing he’s so sweet because he’s a real stinker too!

100_8182

We spent a weekend at the beach and were blessed with 90 degree temps in May! Perfect beach weather and great company too!

photo (3)

Speaking of the beach, check out these hot mamas!

IMG_1395

Aaaannndd then there’s me looking not-so-hot. Too early on a Sunday morning with my early riser boy and no coffee. Fail.

IMG_1398

But how could I be angry with this sweet face?

 

I’m one lucky girl!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...