Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

6.14.2012

kind of a big deal





So as you may or may not know, I'm a travel planner who specializes in Disney Vacations. I'm also a HUGE Disney geek and get my weekly fix by listening to no fewer than 3 Podcasts as well as listening to streaming music from the Theme Parks. But this week marked a new Disney experience for me...I got to be a guest on the PassPorter Mom's Podcast!!! For those who don't know, PassPorter started as a set of guide books for Disney travelers, and now they include specifics on the Disney Cruise Line, Disney World, Disneyland, and lots of other topics for specific Disney travelers. And I've been listening to Jennifer and Sara for about 2 years now, ever since I began working with MEI & Mouse Fan Travel.



Last month, I submitted an article for their weekly newsletter, which circulates to over 55,000 people! And I was talking with Sara about other possible article topics when I came up with the idea to write about the countries I'd add to Epcot if I were an Imagineer. She then asked me to be on the Podcast, and the rest is history.



I'd love for you to check it out. It is episode 126- "Our World Showcase Wish List" from 6/12/12. The podcast is about 40 minutes long, and I come on about 7-8 minutes in, so don't think you have the wrong episode if I'm not there right away. I'd love your feedback!



Here's the link from their website.



And here's a link to the show in iTunes.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...