Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

1.21.2010

your prayers have helped!

I had an appointment with my OB today, and went with a full list of questions regarding blood clots. And, I'm happy to report that I walked out feeling MUCH better about the situation. Thank you for your thoughts and emails during the last week...it was amazing to know that people were thinking of me.

I've been busy with travel agency stuff lately, which is a good (GREAT!) thing, but you've been sadly neglected. So sorry, my darlings! I'll try to get some pictures downloaded and shared soon.

Ok, enough for now...the kiddo is rousing from her 2nd day of napping in a row (cue the angles singing Hallelujiah!!)

Make it a great day~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to read you're good.
p.s. just happened to land on your blog.

Enjoy posting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...