Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

1.10.2010

howdy!

Ok, so I realize that I haven't posted since last year , and for that, I ask for you deepest apologies. It's been a crazy week of unbelieveable cold temperatures, moody pregnantness, preparing for a weekend away with the girls, a tempermental 2 year-old, and the like. There have been days that I couldn't bear to do ANYTHING, not even turn on my computer. Is it possible to have postpartum depression prior to giving birth???

Anyway, I'm back from the land of the living dead, and I promise to keep in touch more in the next few days. I'll even have an announcement about my new job (that I've eluded to over the last few months!)

Make it a great week and stay warm!
Alison

1 comment:

Adriana Plocinski said...

I was wondering where you've been! Sorry to hear you've had the blues. I think this DEEP FREEZE has that effect on many. I get totally depressed this time of year, along with cabin fever! Hang in there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...