Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

1.12.2010

the drum roll please...

So, for a few months now, I've eluded to my new professional role. After loads of training and even a few bookings, I'm proud to announce that I'm officially a...TRAVEL PLANNER!!!! It's the perfect gig for me because I love travel, I'm the queen of details and organization, and I get to work from home and spend time with the kiddo.

So, what does that mean, exactly? Well, I can book cruises, all-inclusives, Europe/international tours, ski, hotel-only stays, honeymoons, multi-generational travel, and of course, all things Disney! In fact, my only limitation is that I can't help with air-only reservations. I can match prices that you find on consumer travel websites like Expedia, and do not charge any extra for my services (I'm paid by the suppliers who take a smaller fee in order to pay me for bringing them guests.)So, there's no reason not to give me a try! If you've been toying with the idea of getting out of here (or wherever you are), I'd love the opportunity to give you a quote. You can contact me at alisong@mei-travel.com

From time to time, I may use the blog to promote special deals at various vacation destinations. Like, did you know that Disney World is offering a gift card valued at up to $750 for vacation packages of 5 nights or more? That is a crazy good deal! If you're interested in visiting the Mouse, or know someone who is, send me an email and I'll get you a quote.

Bon Voyage~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...