Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

6.11.2009

project 365 update

Remember Project 365? Well, I'm still at it, and although I was lazier than a sloth in the rainforest during May, I seem to have my energy {and enthusiasm!} back this month. As of about 4:45 today, I AM ALL CAUGHT UP!!!! Now, as many scrapbookers will tell you, "caught up" is the Lochness Monster of scrapping. We hear rumors of its existence, but none of us has ever seen it. So this is pretty exciting for me.

What's that? What's that you say? What about my family album?... Yeah, well, I'm not so caught up there. But I'm current to September of 2008, so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Oh, and as an aside, I'm typing this @ 5:05 pm while Emerson is napping! She refused the afternoon nap, but after a swim at the pool, she was getting unruly, so I did what any sanity-seeking mother would do. I put her down for a nap. The downside is that I'm sure she'll be up until 9 tonite, but it was a trade off.

TTFN~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...